Landscape Lead Hand
Full Time $18.00-$24.00 Hourly
As a Landscape Lead Hand on our team you will be responsible for leading a crew of 5-10. Lead hand is responsible for ensuring that your work site is clean, safe and productive.Those who apply must have minimum 3 years experience as a lead hand or supervisor and 2 years experience in the hardscape industry.
- WHMIS Training or willing to take the course.
- Safe Communities Training or willing to take the course
- AR Class Drivers License
- Extensive experience with paving stone and retaining block
- Capable Of Heavy Lifting (50lbs plus)
- Minimum 300 hours experience using mini excavators
- Clean criminal record
- Must Take Pride In Your Work And Enjoy Working As A Team Player.
- All Other Duties
Every Successful Company Is backed By Knowledgable, Educated and Experienced Staff. We are currently seeking a full-time experienced brick layer. Successful candidate must have a clean criminal record. Wages to be negotiated.
- Minimum 2 year experience
- Knowledge using grading tools and laser levels
- Capable of working with complex paving stone patterns
- Experience finding slopes and grades for drainage
- Experience using concrete saws
- AZ/AR Drivers License is an asset.